Details and Configuration Information for the Intuity Audix MAP/5P VoiceMail System
The Intuity Audix system includes the following:
- Mid Tower case with Intel Pentium III 566e Processor
- 128MB RAM
- AYC10 Card
- AYC54 Remote Maintenance Board
- Seagate ST28000 Travan 4 Tape Drive
- 52x CD-ROM
- Intuity Audix R5.1
Changing a System Password on Intuity Audix MAP/5P
- Audix Application Turned ON
- Fax ON
- Internet Messaging ON
- Multi-Lingual ON
- Number of Mailboxes 500 to 20,000
- Hours of Speech 175 of 175
- Voice Ports - up to 64
- Programmed for C-LAN Integration
- Installation Services Available
- One Year Warranty and Support
To change the password for the sa or vm login:
Start at the Administration main menu and select:
>> Basic System Administration
>> Password Administration
>> Assign/Change Password
The system displays the Assign/Change Password page.
At the Login drop-down box, select the login for the password you want to change. If you are changing the password for the first time, type in the default password assigned by the service technician.
-- In the New Password field, type a new password containing 6 to 11 alphanumeric characters.
-- In the Re-enter New Password field, type the new password again for verification.
-- Click Save.
-- The system displays a confirmation message.
Click Return to Main to return to the Messaging Administration main menu.