Regardless of make or model, TRI-STAR can help you migrate and upgrade your voicemail platform into a SIP-based application server to drive communication and collaboration without any changes to your existing phone system.
Take advantage of your investment in virtualization and migrate to the Office-LinX application server. The Office-LinX application server can be deployed in your existing virtual environment and replace your dedicated servers and aging technology in voice messaging, auto attendant, IVR, fax and call trees with one single licensed solution.
Legacy Voicemail Replacement
Customer Issue: Concerned about voicemail system becoming end-of-life and worried about increasing system reliability. A major concern is disrupting the users by moving them to another system.
Solution: Migrate users, greetings and messages to a new supportable application platform that meets the current and future telephony infrastructure.
If you have an Octel system, you are probably aware that Avaya has announced the end of manufacturer support. If you would like to upgrade to the latest technology, TRI-STAR can help... and with less user disruption than anyone else.
- Full migration of your users and messages
- Octel Serenade and Aria TUI (Telephone User Interface)
- Generous trade-in credits
- All of the new features and capabilities available
- A highly experienced team, exclusively focused on messaging migration
Is it time to replace your legacy voicemail?
Want to add Unified Communication functions and features without a huge learning curve or infrastructure investment?
We can help
Office-LinX™ is a highly scalable application platform for mid to large-size enterprise, government and campus environments. It provides a robust, seamless migration path from Octel and other legacy systems to a platform that can grow with you! Flatten, consolidate and simplify your messaging infrastructure with the Office-LinX application suite.
Replace, Renew, Improve
- Seamless replacement of legacy caller applications vital to your business
- Minimize end user disruption with the Office-LinX's telephone interface emulator that can be configured to support any legacy voice mail platform on the fly with its drag-and-drop TUI emulator
- Access voice and fax messages via any phone, smartphone, web browser or email
- Offer enhanced messaging with real-time call control features like single number reach, Find Me/Follow Me, Call Announce, FMC, Mobile client, and Call Screening
- Future proof your investmentour WEB 2.0 framework is open, standards-based, and can be used to create custom integrations to meet your unique requirements such as cloud and Google Apps integration
Legacy Voice Mail Migration Technology
This Communications and Collaboration application server provides voice mail transparency when moving from an old legacy discontinued voice mail platform such as Octel/VMX/Intuity and Call Pilot systems. Now Octel users can make the change to unified messaging without any disruption to their business. It is the most cost effective voicemail replacement platform that meets the needs of large enterprise customers.
Many IT professionals today are advocating the replacement of older systems that don't support the mobile work force and are based on obsolete proprietary platforms or technology. Others, unfortunately, continue to bear the burden of the increased maintenance and support costs of legacy systems that simply do not integrate with new technologies within the organization, nor meet the needs of the modern enterprise.
Octel Replacement and Enhancement
Office-LinX allows customers to migrate and replace aging voicemail platforms such as Octel Aria and Serenade. Customers get all the functionality and usability of their old systems with the added benefit of many new communications, collaboration applications and features such as find me/follow me, voice messages and fax to email. New locations can be added and organizations managing and servicing multiple Octel platforms can flatten and consolidate their messaging into a single, highly available, Geo-redundant application serverdramatically lowering annual maintenance costs and management.
Avaya has announced product transition plans for Octel Aria and Serenade systems. It is important to know your options as you consider your move away from these systems. In looking at this Open Communications and Collaboration platform, did you know:
- Office-LinX has an optional Octel Aria® and Octel Serenade/VMX telephone user interface (TUI). It can be configured system wide, by organizational unit, or even by user.
- Office-LinX integrates within AMIS and VPIM networks allowing phased replacement of Octel systems.
- Office-LinX is PBX independent, integrating with over 250 traditional and IP phone systems individually or at the same time
- Office-LinX provides improved system administration through an easy to use Windows® application, available across a LAN or WAN environment.
- Office-LinX supports full virtualization through VMware enabling organization to virtualize all their core voice applications, like: Auto attendant, Voice mail, IVR and Fax
- Office-LinX is installed at over 10,000 customers worldwide.
- Scale from 4 to 800 ports on distributed architecture, uniquely delivering a "future-proofed" single solution, regardless of the evolving geographic footprint of your enterprise.
- Deliver solutions on a user-by-user basis, such as voice mail, unified messaging, unified communications users, IVR, fax and speech-based mobility solutions.
- Help your enterprise migrate to IP telephony at your own pace by integrating with over 250 PBXs and multiple PBXs, IP-PBXs and Centrex simultaneously.