The Octel 250 Voicemail Messaging System
The Octel 250, the world's best selling voice message system, in the last 15 years, offers the following:
Octel 250 Configuration Options:
• 4 to 72 Ports
• Up to 15,000 mailboxes
• 945 hours of message storage
• Migration from Aspen, Branch, and Maxum
Octel 250 Capabilities:
• Remote access for diagnostics and maintenance
• Supports Octel® Aria TUI
• Supports all major telephone switches
• Up to 999 networked servers
• Support for multiple languages
• End Of Support Guidelines
NOTICE: Important Avaya Product Support Notice. Details Found Here.
Here are some of the Octel 250's features:
On a hardware tip, the Octel 250 offers some significant benefits that few other similar machines can match:
- It's powered by Aria, one of the most advanced software programming and configuration platforms available on a telecom device. At any point, your callers can press '0' to hear a menu of context-sensitive options. Messages can easily be marked urgent (so they appear at the beginning of the recitation of messages) and/or private (so the calls cannot be forwarded to a third party). You can record a message and assign it a specific time to be delivered. Prompts can be varied through three different levels of verbosity, so those familiar with the system can navigate more quickly.
- After receiving an internal message, the Octel 250 can immediately dial their extension. Users can create multiple greetings in their mailboxes and switch between them with ease, allowing them to alert callers to their specific circumstances. Callers can always exit to an operator at any time. You can ask to be notified of precisely when a message was listened to. And of course, voice recognition software allows you to navigate all menus and access all functions hands-free.
- That's only the voicemail aspect of this powerful machine. The Octel 250 also provides powerful options for fax messaging, allowing you to integrate with worker's PCs across the office to let them to read, create, and send faxes from their desktops. They can even attach their own voice annotations to a fax before they reroute it to a more appropriate recipient.
Hot-plug components offer your IT department the ability to make hardware changes while the Octel 250 is online and in use. Redundant power supplies and some of the most reliable telephone user interface drives make sure the Octel is virtually always online. Powerful record-keeping systems allow immediate access to all of the key data that IT needs to troubleshoot most effectively. System backup and restoration hardware makes for rapid and comprehensive recovery from any full-fledged disasters. Message redundancy means that even the failure of a specific drive won't keep you from having access to your message and files.
The Octel 250 is an amazingly powerful tooland almost always the right toolfor handling virtually any corporation's telecommunications needsthat's what makes it one of TRI-STAR Telecommunications' best selling telephone products.
When you order the Octel 250 from TRI-STAR Telecommunications, you will not only receive up to 50% off the manufacturer's list price, you will also get unmatched customer service, an extended warranty, and access to an international network of certified technicians that can install your unit and provide outstanding technical support on all aspects of your new phone system.
To order your Octel 250, call us today at (800) 211-6200.
Definity Circuit Packs
VMX 100 / VP 100