Important Avaya User Information Avaya IP Office Release 8.1
Tristar Telecommunications provides the following helpful information to all Avaya IP Office users:
Avaya recently announced Release 8.1 on the IP Office. If you are looking to improve your clients business, empower employees and satisfy your customers, you may want to look into this new offering.
This revolutionary new technology will allow a company's staff to collaborate easily and respond faster to customers and colleagues.
WILL YOU KEEP UP WITH THE SPEED OF BUSINESS?
This is a concern many small and midsize businesses face every day as the pace of technology continues to race forward. Employees are
scattered in myriad ways. So are your clients. Today's office can be a kitchen counter or an airline seat. Mobile devices are becoming more commonplace as a primary computing device. The workforce is migrating again and the challenge for any business today is keeping up and continuing to service their customers' needs.
With Avaya Office, you can...
- Communicate like never before.
- Respond to customer needs immediately
- Share information, anytime, anywhere on any type of device
- Benefit from the the power of a unified communications system that connects everyone:
The Avaya IP Office 8.1 system is incredibly sophisticated, yet remarkably simple to use. Built to support and enhance growth, Avaya IP Office is fully capable of handling up to 1,000 users in a single site or across multiple sites.
With Avaya, you have a complete, across-the-board solution. From telephony and mobility, to networking, security and ongoing services, Avaya IP Office will help give your business a competitive edge. Allowing you to do more, with less.
Avaya IP Office 8.1 provides an end-to-end Communications Solution to meet every business need regardless of size:
** Each IP Office Edition adds to the features of the previous Edition. Simply build on to what you have to cost-effectively enhance your communications capabilities as you need them.
- IP Office Basic Edition
- Basic key system features, including voice mail
- Single-site deployments
- 64-party ad-hoc conference bridge
- IP Office Essential Edition
- IP PBX functionality
- Avaya one-X® Mobile Essential (for all users)
- Basic call control on mobile devices
- 128-party ad hoc conferencing
- IP Office Preferred Edition
- Secure "Meet Me" audio conferencing (with user passwords)
- Avaya one-X® Mobile Preferred
- Call recording
- User solutions
- No limit on remote (VPN) phones per system
- IP Office Server Edition
- Includes all Preferred Edition features plus:
- Supports up to 1,000 users on a single site
- Centralized system management
- Built-in resiliency
- IP Office Advanced Edition
- Call center analytics and reporting
- Password protected call recording
- Interactive voice response
- PC Wallboard
If you or your customers are interested in a free consultation, please call us at 1-800-211-6200.