Avaya IP500 Control Unit v2, part #700476005
Avaya IP500 V2 is a new control unit which is an evolution of the existing IP500 and is fully backwards compatible. It has 4 card slots into which all existing IP500 cards can be inserted, as well as several new cards which are introduced with Release 6. Avaya IP500 V2 requires the presence of a system SD (Secure Digital) card to operate and to act as its feature key.The IP500 V2 operates in standard IP Office mode as well as a new Avaya IP Office Essential Edition PARTNER Version.
IP500 Control Unit v2 Features:
- 4 Base Card Slots: Can accommodate IP500 Digital Station 8, Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, Combination ATM, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, VCM 64, 4-Port Expansion, and Legacy Card Carrier base cards.
- Trunk Cards: Supports IP500 ATM 4, PRI 1, and PRI 2 trunk interface cards installed on IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 ATM 4, 24 PRI T1, and 48 PRI T1 trunk interface cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- 2 SD Card Slots: Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail Channels: Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Integrated Expansion Ports: Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30, and Analog Trunk 16 external expansion modules. Support for up to 12 External Expansion Modules - In addition to the 8 integrated expansion ports, you can add up to 4 additional expansion ports using the 4-Port Expansion base card.
- 2 LAN Ports: Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port Includes Power Cord
- NOTE: Avaya IP500 V2 System SD Card required (sold separately, see drop down option above)
- The Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit is compatible with the above base cards and external expansion
- Compatible with 1400, 2400, 5400, 6400, and 9500 series digital phones (configuration and SW level dependent)
- Compatible with 1600, 4600, 5600, and 9600 series IP phones (configuration and SW level dependent)
Definity Circuit Packs
VMX 100 / VP 100