Avaya 4621 IP Telephone (#700387830, 700426034)
The Avaya 4621 IP Telephone can run either the H.323 protocol, for integration with traditional Avaya IP Telephone Servers and Gateways, or the SIP protocol, for support of SIP Communications Servers such as the Avaya SIP Enablement Services (SES). The 4621 IP telephone is preloaded with Avaya's one-X Quick Edition software providing a full range of power telephone features.
- 7 line x 29 character backlit display
- 10 fixed feature buttons
- 24 programmable feature buttons
- Upgradeable firmware
- Message Waiting indicator
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Two port Ethernet switch (10/100 Base T Ethernet switch)
- Static or Dynamic IP Address Assignment
- More services, including push of content to phone displays and audio paths, are being made available to 3rd part applications developers.
- Avaya Communications Manager with TN2302AP and TN799DP
- IP Office IP500 / IP403 / IP412
- Power Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply (1151C1 or 1151D1)